A new week means a new Readers' Choice challenge—and this week, Patch has Indian food on the brain.
The township is blessed with a number of fine places to scratch the itch for curried dishes, fluffy and warm naan and the delicious output of the tandoor oven. And so, we Parsippany Patch wants to know: What is your favorite area Indian restaurant?
Here's how you can help determine our readers' favorite:
- Make your choice in the poll below.
- Tell us what makes your favorite stand out in the comments.
- Boost your pick's chances by posting a review on the business' directory listing.
- Tell the restaurant that you gave it your vote for the Parsippany Patch Readers' Choice.
- Encourage your friends and neighbors to visit Patch and vote!
This week's contestants:
Voting in the poll below is open until Friday, April 20, at 9 a.m. We will announce the winner Friday afternoon.
So, vote for your favorite Indian restaurant! And, again, tell your friends to participate.
The winner will be selected on a point system based on poll votes and directory ratings. If there is a tie, a winner will be determined by the amount of positive comments posted on this article and positive reviews received on its directory listing. For full contest rules, click on the PDF attached to this article.