- Berrios has lived in Parsippany for 23 years
- Age: 49
- My wife Kathleen and I have been married for over 23 years.
- Kathleen is a lifelong resident.
- Kathleen is a teacher of more than 25 years in the Livingston School district and a member of the NJEA.
- We have three 3 children (1 daughter graduated PHS in 2011; another daughter is a senior at PHS, and my 12 year old is a 7th grader at CMS).
- Communicating and working together as a team for the benefit of our children is the best and most successful approach to managing these issues. I hope to prevent personal politics from having any effect on the decisions the board makes. It is imperative to have the students as our number one priority; they are the future and it is our duty to provide them with the best education possible.
- I also plan on being fiscally responsible for our expenses. Being a Director of Information Technology for my company, I understand the value of a dollar and how it is vital to spend wisely. I will ensure that each dollar is being spent in the most beneficial way so as to not waste valuable tax dollars.
Editor's Note: Patch will be posting these candidate questionnaires in the order that they are received back. For candidates who have not heard from Patch, please contact Kim@patch.com.