For the Booker-Lonegan special election, Parsippany polling places were changed due to "scheduling conflicts with the locations," said Yancy Wazirmas, Township Clerk. However, for the November general elections, there will be no changes in polling locations.
Wazirmas added that there may be some confusion in the community as to where the November polling places are.
"We would like to take this opportunity to thank the Residents of Parsippany for their patience and understanding with the polling location changes during the Special Primary Election in August and the Special Election in October for the US Senate seat. Please be advised that (barring any disaster - natural or otherwise) there will be NO polling location changes for the General Election scheduled for November 5," said Wazirmas.
Here's a look at the polling locations for Nov. 5:
- District 1: Firefighters & Police Training Academy (500 West Hanover Avenue) Room 141
- District 2 & 39: Fire House - Powder Mill (60 South Powder Mill Road) Engine Room
- District 3, 8 & 18: Intervale School (60 Pitt Road) Gym
- District 4: Fire House – Powder Mill (60 South Powder Mill Road) Squad Room
- District 5: Mount Tabor Fire House – Simpson (Simpson Avenue, Mt. Tabor) Engine Room
- District 6 & 9: Littleton School (51 Brooklawn Drive) Gym
- District 7 & 37: St. Christopher’s (1050 Littleton Road) All Purpose Room
- District 10 & 12: Lake Parsippany Fire House (255 Halsey Road) Meeting Room
- District 11 & 13: Brooklawn School (250 Beachwood Road) Girls Aux. Gym Room
- District 14 & 19: Police Department (3339 Route 46 East) Community Mtg. Room
- District 15 & 16: Board of Education Building (292 Parsippany Road) Meeting Room
- District 17: Eastlake School (40 Eba Road) Gym
- District 20: St. Ann’s Church (81 Smith Road) Hospitality Room
- District 21 & 28: Northvail School (10 Eileen Court) Gym
- District 22 & 23: Central Middle School (620 Route 46 West) Old Gym
- District 24 & 27: Troy Hills School (509 South Beverwyck Road) Gym
- District 25, 35, 36: Rockaway Meadow School (160 Edwards Road) Gym
- District 26: Rockaway Neck Fire House (50 Old Bloomfield Avenue) Meeting Room
- District 29: Knollwood School (445 Knoll Road) Gym
- District 30, 31, 38: Lake Hiawatha School 1 Lincoln Avenue) Gym
- District 32: Community Center (1130 Knoll Road) Meeting Room B
- District 33 & 34: Lake Hiawatha Library (8 Nokomis Avenue) Lower Level Mtg. Room
If you’re not sure where you go to vote, go to the State Division of Elections website.
Also, Sample Ballots mailed to registered voters the week before the election will include your Voting District and Polling Location. Contact the Township Clerk’s Office with any questions or concerns at 973-263-4355.