- Incumbents Re-Elected to District 26 Senate, Assembly Seats
- School Board Elections Bring in New, Old Faces
- Par-Troy Republicans Sweep Mayoral, Council Races
- 3 Republicans Take Morris County Freeholder Seats
- Christie Easily Wins Second Term
- Par-Troy Candidates Await Poll Results
- Economy, Government, Draws Parsippany Voters To Polls
- To find out where to vote, go to this Patch article.
- Will You Vote to Raise Minimum Wage on Election Day?
- Cory Booker endorsed challenger Jonathan Nelson and Chris Christie endorsed current mayor, James Barberio. Also, Morris County Sheriff Ed Rochford endorsed Robert Peluso and Lou Valori
For the school board, there are ten candidates with eight candidates running for three seats with 3-year terms and two are running for an unexpired 2-year term available on the board.
- 10 School Board Candidates Respond to 12 Public Questions
- School Candidates Address Reading and Writing Program
- Joseph Cistaro
- George Blair
- Fran Orthwein
- Denis Kadian
- Alison Cogan
- Tracy Meunier
- Timothy Berrios
- Jonathan Hemenway
- Frank Neglia
- Anthony T Deintinis
For township council, there are seven candidates running: Two for the 4-year mayoral seat and five are running for two council seats with 4-year terms.
- College Transcript Allegations Fuel Latest Feud Between Mayoral Candidates
- Challenger Plans Suit Against Mayor Over College Transcript Allegations
- Parsippany Community Weighs in on Mayoral Race
- Mayoral Candidates Swap Jabs as Election Nears
Sharing is easy.
Visit the Soapbox blog here and click on the open text box under the heading to create a post.
Or, from the homepage, follow these steps:
Sign in to your Patch. (Click “Join” if you don’t have an account yet.)
Click the "Blogs" tab, near the top of the homepage and then locate the "The Soapbox-Par-Troy Gov't" blog in the left-hand column. Click on it.
Click in the box that says, “Write a new post” and then click on “Article” at the top.
Give your post a headline, enter the body of the story and upload your photos.
Click “Post now.”