Monday is the last day to get your final submissions in for Parsippany Patch's Halloween contest. There will be a Patch Prize for five winners, one for each of these categories: Best Overall, Cutest, Funniest, Scariest, Best Pet.
Adults, children and pets are eligible to enter.
Here's the Contest Timeline:
- Submit Photos to the Parsippany Patch Halloween Contest Board (instructions below) from now through Oct. 21 with a quick description. Photos can still be uploaded after Oct. 21 but won't count toward the contest.
- From Oct. 22 - 29, the public can nominate their favorites for each from each category in the comments section at the bottom of this article. (I'll post an example comment on Oct. 21)
- A panel of Patch judges will pick the winner for each category and the winner will be revealed Oct. 31
- Make sure you're signed into Patch (if you don't have a free Patch account, click 'Join' in the top right corner)
- Go to the Par-Troy Patch Halloween Contest Board
- Click the 'What's on your mind' Text box to add a title and description
- Click on 'Add Photos/Video' and upload your picture or video.