As we look ahead to the Nov. 6 elections, Parsippany Patch is devoted to bring you the information you need about every race in town. Bookmark this page for updates.
- Morris County Voter Information can be found here.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, click here.
- Polling locations: To find polling locations and precincts, click here.
- In-Person Voting: You may vote in person at the County Clerk's office, 10 Court St. in Morristown, until 4:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5.
- Early Voting: In Sandy's wake, the state has eased restrictions for voting early. You can find full information how to do so here.
- Electronic Voting: Again, because of the storm, the state is permitting voting via e-mail and fax.
- Parsippany Board of Education
- US Senate
- US President
There are two public questions for the 2012 general election.
#1: Do you approve the “Building Our Future Bond Act”? This bond act authorizes the State to issue bonds in the aggregate principal amount of $750 million to provide matching grants to New Jersey’s colleges and universities. Money from the grants will be used to build, equip and expand higher education facilities for the purpose of increasing academic capacity.
#2: Do you approve an amendment to the New Jersey Constitution, as agreed to by the Legislature, to allow contributions set by law to be taken from the salaries of Supreme Court Justices and Superior Court Judges for their employee benefits?