This season the Red Hawks have rewritten the School records in four events thus far.
To find out what those records are and for more in-depth results, go to Maurice Saunders' Patch post here. Here's a quick sum up of the Red Hawks' at the county championships
- 55m hurdles finals—Junior Malik Francis finished 6th with a time of 8.17
- 1600m finals—Senior Bria Saunders finished 2nd with a time of 7.40
- 600m—Senior Peter Hernandez finished 7th with a time of 1:27.71 and Senior Jennifer Mlynar finished 10th with a time of 1:46.15
- 300m—Saunders finished 2nd with a time of 42.71 and Josh Crawford and Malik Francis finished 8th and 9th respectively in the boys’ race.
- 1000m—Sophomore Ally Schlosser finished 3rd and set a new PHS record of 3:07.12. The previous 1000m record was 3:10.19 set in 2001.
- 3200m—Freshman Haley Pignatelli finished 6th with a time of 11:52.92
- Relay—Lady Red Hawks finished 4th with a season best of 4:16.54.
- "The boys relay, Aaron Wood was a late adjustment with Josh not feeling well..and what an adjustment," said Maurice Saunders. "Aaron ran a 53 split, helping the relay to his season best time of 3:36.71 and a 5th place finish."
- Shot Put—Junior Emily Fales finished 13th with a mark of 27-11.75
- High Jump—Seniors Jennifer Mylnar and Kelly Higinbotham tied for 7th place with both equaling their best height of 4-08.00.