The planning board workshop and general business meeting is Monday at 7:30 p.m.
Parsippany-Troy Hills Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
At last week’s meeting, the vote on a resolution to confirm the appointment of John Inglesino as the township attorney was unanimously tabled to this Tuesday’s meeting. However, it is not on the tentative agenda posted on the township website.
Inglesino’s appointment was tabled because Mayor Jamie Barberio brought up a letter that showed Council President Paul Carifi and new Councilman Louis Valori had conflicts of interest in regards to Inglesino.
On the posted agenda for Tuesday’s council meeting, are several resolutions and a bid award for a New/Unused 2014 Hyundai Wheel Loader for Parks and Forestry. These are the resolutions for Tuesday’s meeting:
- Confirm the Appointment of Anthony J. Frese as Chief Municipal Court Judge
- Confirm the Appointment of Gerald P. Scala as Municipal Court Judge
- Award contract to Hoffman International, Inc. for One New 2014 Hyundai Wheel Loader for Parks and Forestry
- Contract with Sunbright Services Building Maintenance, LLC for Janitorial Services for Police Headquarters
- Consent to the Proposed Water Quality Management Plan Amendment
- Appropriation Reserve Transfer
Parsippany Zoning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
This week is Parsippany Hills HS NAHS Art Appreciation Week. Brooklawn MS Winter Carnival Week starts on Tuesday.
There are several concerts this week starting with Brooklawn’s winter concert at 7 p.m. on Tuesday with Grade 7 and 8 chorus and Grade 8 band. This winter concert’s snow date is Wednesday.
Brooklawn’s Grade 6 band takes the stage at 7 p.m. on Thursday.
GRO New Parent Orientation is Wednesday at Parsippany Library at 1 p.m.