Pat Taylor at 973-713-4939
Nonprofit thrift shop offers high-quality gently-used and new items at easy on the wallet prices. The merchandise is donated by township residents and includes: jewelry, clothing, books, videos, toys, small furniture, housewares, decorative pieces, small electronics and more.
Located at 1050 Littleton Road, on the property of St. Christopher Church. All proceeds of the shop benefit the church
For more information or to make a donation, call Pat Taylor at 973-713-4939
- Hours: Wednesdays-Fridays-Saturdays-Sundays Wednesdays 11 a.m. ~ 4 p.m.Fridays 11 a.m. ~ 4 p.m.Saturdays 10 a.m. ~ 4 p.m.Sundays 10 a.m. ~ 4 p.m.
- Founding Date: November 2011
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: new and gently used items, small furniture, religious and jewelry
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Donations policy: Call ahead; please for all protection do not drop off items. Call Pat at 973-713-4939