OUR MISSION - To provide excellent customer service that will positively impact our customers' health and families.
Hiawatha Pharmacy is an independently owned & operated retail pharmacy, located inside the Super Foodtown on North Beverwyck Road in Lake Hiawatha. We specialize in good ol' fashioned customer service. Friendly, fast, professional service. Our customers are not a prescription number. Every customer is a friend, part of the family, part of the community that makes us who we are. Every customer is an individual with a story, a history, an idea, a problem, a solution. And that's why we listen to each and every one of our customers to make sure they are treated with respect. We also offer FREE DELIVERY. Join us on Facebook also.
- Fax: 973-794-4910
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-8:30pm (Closed 1pm-2pm) ; Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday Closed
- Contact email: HiawathaPharmacy@yahoo.com
- Founding Date: March 27, 2010; Current location November 9, 2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Medicare Part-D (SilverScript, Humana, AARP, Horizon and more) Medicaid (HorizonNJ, United Health Care, AmeriGroup, HealthFirstNJ) Private Insurance Discount program for uninsured
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Affiliations: NCPA - National Community Pharmacists Association AAP - American Associated Pharmacies
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Deliveries
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No