Mysore Woodlands is an Indian restaurant and caterer known for its delicious vegetarian cuisine. The restaurant is named after a coastal town in southern India which is famous for Hindu temples built centuries ago. All of the food is natural and freshly prepared daily on the premises; no additives are used. Mysore Woodlands offers vegetarian catering for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions. Contact them via phone or their website for more details.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The business is located at ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Classic, Vegetarian South Indian cuisine that is Orthodox Kosher Certified.
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.njwoodlands.com
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Indian, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Our Idli, Dosai and Thali have been perfected over our 45 year family history of preparing the finest, Orthodox Kosher Certified, South Indian specialties. And our buffet is legendary throughout the Hanover, Montclair, Livingston and Pine Brook area.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Our Dosai, made from batter prepared in a special grinder that we brought all the way from India, is the most authentic you will find in the U. S., and everyone raves about our special blend of Indian coffee.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: BYOB-only, Banquets, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: casual