Outback Steakhouse is a nationally recognized chain of Australian-style steakhouses. It specializes, of course, in steak, but has many other options if you're not in the mood for a rib-eye. Browse the menu on Outback's website. You can make reservations or simply show up; take-out is also available.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 4pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ground-level entry and a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.outback.com
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Steak House
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: "Steak!"
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Fine dining