Since 1965, the Parsippany PAL has been providing youth outreach programs to Parsippany and the surrounding areas. It is home to the popular Parsippany Jr. Redhawks youth football and cheerleading programs, as well as various other sports and education programs.
The current building houses basketball and volleyball courts, and an auditorium for local events. Most other sporting events are held at Smith Field Park next door, except for ice hockey, which is held at the Mennen Arena in Morristown.
Youth sports programs: flag football, tackle football, cheerleading, basketball, ice hockey, rugby, wrestling, baseball, lacrosse, volleyball, tennis
Youth educational programs: scholarships, special needs
Parent programs: KidSafe, StrollerFit, jazzercise, yoga
- Hours: Most weekdays, 8:30am - 10pm; Most weekends, 9am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground level
- Founding Date: 1965
- Parking: Free lot
- Scope: Local
- Features: Basketball courts, Theater
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Volleyball courts
- Facility types: Indoor
- Features: Vending machines
- Teams: Parsippany Jr. Redhawks, Parsippany Panthers