Parsippany-Troy Hills Library, Lake Hiawatha Branch
Lake Hiawatha's library branch has been serving the community since 1948. The library offers both fiction and non-fiction books, as well as reference materials, periodicals, Internet access, electronic media and a variety of educational programs for children and adults.
With access to the Parsippany-Troy Hills main library system, the library can get materials from other area libraries if they do not have them on site.
- Fax: 973-335-8610
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, 10am - 9pm; Friday and Saturday, 10am - 5pm; Sunday, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp for access
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Specialties: The Condit Room contains historical pictures and maps of Parsippany, the children's reading room in the basement has a large collection of books for young readers
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: open access
- Programs/classes: Film discussion, book discussion, health & nutrition, pet care, parenting, tax preparation, nursery rhyme time, children's reading programs, teen programs, special/seasonal programs
- Wi-Fi: Free